Hi
I have this grid. It retrieves 3000+ rows every time opened. It only shows 1st 20 rows. Is there a way to retrieve rows as needed?
Say retrieve 1st 20 rows and then next 20 if user clicks on page 2?
@(Html.Kendo().Grid<PartnerLink.Models.CaseMainGridDisplay> () .Name("grid") .Columns(columns => { columns.Bound(c => c.ASSIGNMENT_ID).Hidden(true); columns.Bound(c => c.CASE_REFERENCE).Title("Case Ref").Width(105); columns.Bound(c => c.FIRST_NAME).Title("First Name"); columns.Bound(c => c.SURNAME).Title("Last Name"); columns.Bound(c => c.status).Title("Status"); columns.Bound(c => c.DaysAtStatus).Title("Days At Status").Width(135); columns.Bound(c => c.CallAgent).Title("Call Agent"); columns.Bound(c => c.CustomerAdvisor).Title("Customer Advisor"); columns.Bound(c => c.DATE_CREATED).Title("Created On").Format("{0:dd/MM/yyyy}"); }) .Events(evt => evt.Change("onChange").DataBound("onDataBound")) .Scrollable() .Groupable() .ToolBar(tools => { if (isExcel) { tools.Excel(); } }) .Excel(excel => excel .AllPages(true) .FileName("CasesList.xlsx") .Filterable(false) .ProxyURL(Url.Action("Export_Excel", "Home")) ) .Sortable() .Resizable(resize => resize.Columns(true)) .Filterable(ftb => ftb.Mode(GridFilterMode.Menu)) .Selectable(selectable => selectable .Mode(GridSelectionMode.Single) .Type(GridSelectionType.Row)) .Pageable(pageable => pageable .Refresh(true) .PageSizes(true) .ButtonCount(5)) .DataSource(dataSource => dataSource .Ajax() .Sort(sort => sort.Add("ASSIGNMENT_ID").Descending()) .Read(read => read.Action("Assignments_Read", "Home").Data("filterParams"))));Hi,
May I know how to retrieve Kendo Scheduler current date range in C# code?
I need to date range so I can populate the date in another detail table.
Thank you.

Hi,
is it possible to show Word RTF Text inside this editor (bcz when I do I get all the RTF Stuff printed out and not processed) ?
And if not, is there any way to display RTF Text inside one of your components ? (I tried the new component you added which converts html to rtf, but its not always converting my stream text correctly - I guess I am missusing that component by just trying to convert text, but I tried my luck :)
Regards

Is it possible to implement paging in a way that the Datasource contains only the Data to display?
Lets assume i have 1 Million records, but for performance reasons i just want to load 10 at a time from sql server.
How can I tell the Grid that he's on Page 2 of X and have a total record of 1 Million (in AJAX mode)?
DECLARE @PageNumber AS INT, @RowspPage AS INT SET @PageNumber = 2 SET @RowspPage = 10 SELECT ID_EXAMPLE, NM_EXAMPLE, DT_CREATE FROM TB_EXAMPLE ORDER BY ID_EXAMPLE OFFSET ((@PageNumber - 1) * @RowspPage) ROWS FETCH NEXT @RowspPage ROWS ONLY;
Thanks and best Regards
Giuseppe
I want auto open on focus for all of dropdownlists in my page.
Here is a sample for Jquery Version:
https://www.telerik.com/forums/how-to-open-dropdownlist-on-focus
I have modified this code for MVC , But there is a problem,
MVC version of dropdownList do not send event as function parameter (e) and I do not know how to do preventDefault.
any Help or suggestion?
@(Html.Kendo().Grid<WebPortal.WebModels.Search.MemberReference>() .Name("MemberGrid") .HtmlAttributes(new { style = "height: 220px;" }) .Columns(columns => { columns.Bound(m => m.FullName).Title("Member Name").Width(230) .ClientTemplate("<a href='javascript:' onclick=\"selectMember('#: ProperNameWithCityState#', '#: City#', '#: State#', '#: SystemId#', '" + Model.InputSystemId + "', '" + Model.InputFullName + "')\" >#= FullName#</a>"); columns.Bound(m => m.HccId).Title("ID").Width(230); columns.Bound(m => m.BirthDate).Title("Birth Date").Width(80); columns.Bound(m => m.City).Title("City"); columns.Bound(m => m.State).Title("State").Width(60); }) .Pageable(p => p.Messages(m => m.Empty(@noSearchResultsMessage))) .Reorderable(reordable => reordable.Columns(true)) .Resizable(resize => resize.Columns(true)) .Sortable() .Scrollable() .Events(events => events.DataBound("onGridDataBound")) .AutoBind(false) // Prevent initial data load .DataSource(dataSource => dataSource .Ajax() .ServerOperation(false) .Sort(s => s.Add("FullName")) .PageSize(5) .Read(read => read.Action("FindMembers", "Search") .Data("getMemberSearchInput") ) .Events(events => events.Error("onKendoDataSourceError").Change("onGridDataSourceChange")) ))function onGridDataBound(e) { // set tab index on pager elements so they can be focused via keyboard $("#MemberGrid > div.k-pager-wrap.k-grid-pager.k-widget").find("a").not(".k-state-disabled").attr("tabindex", "0");}Hello,
I defined my class field “TeamCode” as string type and only accept 4 characters. It function well in regular Kendo TextBox. But it does not work on Kendo grid cell when do editing. Validation not happen when box lose cursor. I knew clicking submit/Add/Update button validation will go through, but I still hope validation occurring on lose cursor. Is anyone have an idea to do so? (Below are partial of code)
...
[StringLength(4, MinimumLength = 4, ErrorMessage = "{0} must be 4 characters.")]
[DisplayName("Team Code")]
public string TeamCode { get; set; }
…
Thanks.
How to configure the kendo MVC pivot grid so that it doesn't repeat dimension labels?
I am following this https://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-mvc/pivotgrid?_ga=2.172892198.404272527.1601250445-647083974.1600781368 and built a kendo grid (see the attached screenshot A) but I would like to get rid of the dimension labels so that it doesn't take too much space(See the attached screenshot B). How should I configure it?


Hi,
I'd like to add a grid in one of my steps but having a hard time figuring this out and no good examples. I'd like to load the content by calling my controller using the method ".LoadContentFrom("ActionName", "ControlerName");" which you have the ability to with many other controls but for now I think using a TemplateId will work?
Thanks,