In the latest release of the Windows client of AppBuilder, version 3.0, remote repository operations cannot complete. A fix will be available with the upcoming hotfix next week.
In the meantime, even if you have successfully configured a remote repository for your project, the following warning will be displayed:
This operation requires a remote repository to be configured first. Do you want to configure a remote repository for the project now?
when initiating the following operations:
- Refresh local branches from the remote repository
- Delete branches from a remote repository
Until the hotfix is live, in order to perform the above operations you can open your app in the In-Browser AppBuilder client:
- In your browser, navigate to https://platform.telerik.com and log in the Telerik Platform.
- Click the appropriate app to open it.
- Open your project and follow these instructions to work with the remote repository:
Please accept our apology for the inconvenience and don't hesitate to post any questions or concerns here or contact us through the support ticketing system.