This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

AppBuilder windows client crashing After 1 jully 2014 update

5 Answers 47 Views
AppBuilder Windows client
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Niteen
Top achievements
Rank 1
Niteen asked on 02 Jul 2014, 05:56 AM
Hi,

After appbuilder update, it asked to update the workspace for my project which i did and also committed the project as instructed. now when i try to open the project the appbuilder crashes while "Loading Extensions". i have attached the files created in the temp folder during this activity.

Please help.

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
answered on 03 Jul 2014, 08:48 AM
Hi Niteen,

We haven't received any similar reports after the release and therefore I am not sure what went wrong on your machine. Can you please attach the log files from the AppBuilder Windows client - they are located under the %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Logs directory.

Also, can you confirm whether this issue occurs only when opening a specific project? It would help to know whether the issue is reproducible with all projects in the AppBuilder WIndows client. If there is only one project which leads to this unexpected behavior, we would appreciate it if you can share it with us in a support ticket. Then we can further investigate the case on our side.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation on the matter.

Regards,
Tina Stancheva
Telerik

Share what you think about AppBuilder and Telerik Platform with us in our feedback portal, so we can become even better!

Niteen
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 03 Jul 2014, 10:00 AM
Hi,

Yes this issue is will all the projects. even i checked with a new project also.
Attaching the log file generated.

I have also raised a support ticket for this ticket no 835519

Thanks
Zdravko
Telerik team
answered on 03 Jul 2014, 03:49 PM
Hello Niteen,

Thanks for the provided log.
I have already sent a reply to you in the ticket with ID 835519. Please take a look at it.
I would suggest continuing our communication there so you can benefit from the response time of the private support tickets and keep the investigation process consistent.
Thanks.

Regards,
Zdravko
Telerik

Share what you think about AppBuilder and Telerik Platform with us in our feedback portal, so we can become even better!

Ali Tahiri
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 03 Jul 2014, 03:54 PM
Hi

I have the same problem.
What should I do?

Many thanks for your support.
Accepted
Zdravko
Telerik team
answered on 03 Jul 2014, 04:10 PM
Hi Ali,

As a solution attempt I would suggest the following:
1. Close all your clients (VS, Graphite).
2. Delete %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Cache folder.
3. As we haven't seen your logs we can't be sure it is the same case. If the issue persists please open a private ticket and attach your zipped %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Logs folder there.

In the meantime you can continue working on your project using our in-browser client.

Regards,
Zdravko
Telerik

Tags
AppBuilder Windows client
Asked by
Niteen
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
Niteen
Top achievements
Rank 1