Can you please remove the AppBuilder
cache - it is available under %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Cache
. If that does not help, try performing a complete uninstallation of the product following the exact steps outlined here
If that also doesn't help, we will need to examine the crash dumps in order to investigate what might be causing this behavior. You can see how to enable collecting user-mode dumps here. Then you can open them up on your side and see what they contain. The advantage of opening them on your system is that you will be able to find more detailed information about the crash, which we will not be able to get on our side. In order to examine the crash dumps you can follow these steps:
- Install "Debugging Tools for Windows" from Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows. Note that you do not need to install all tools from the sdk, just the debugging tools.
- Open "windbg.exe" for x86 from the Debugging Tools installation folder.
- Click File -> Open Crash dump
- Select the crash dump
- Execute the following commands:
.loadby sos clr
- Examine the result and/or click "Edit -> Write Window to text file" and send us the resulted text file.
Let me know whether the cache removal or the installation helps and what does the crush dumps say.