In order to assist you on the matter, I would need some information about the error you are seeing. Could you please share the following:
- The exact error message in the AppBuilder console.
- For which platform does the issue reproduce (iOS, Android or WP8)?
- Does the matter reproduces for all of your projects or for just one? If the second, please share the name of the faulty project.
- It will be best, if you can provide a full Fiddler trace for the failing build. To get such, you can follow the next steps:
1. Download Fiddler from here and install it.
2. Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
3. On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
4. Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option and minimize Fiddler to tray.
5. Run your AppBuilder client, load the faulty project and try to build it. When it fails, continue to the next step.
6. In Fiddler, go to File -> Save -> All Sessions, save the archive to disk. This will produce a SAZ.
7. Zip the .saz file and attach it in the ticket.
Please, note that I have transferred this forum thread to a General Feedback in order to make it private. This will prevent any sensitive data leaks..
I am looking forward to your reply.