This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Appbuilder - Simulator - Dock to right missing after update 2015.3.805.2

1 Answer 32 Views
AppBuilder extension for Visual Studio
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Viktor
Top achievements
Rank 1
Viktor asked on 07 Aug 2015, 09:17 AM

Just updated the Visual Studio plugin to version 2015.3.805.2 and since then the "Dock to right" button in dev tools has been missing. 

The button has been there before (even though it seemed buggy and did not work/appear from time to time) and has now disapeared as it seems for good. 

The UI of the simulator get's very inefficient and annoying if we cannot dock the devtools to the right (as you could see in the image "simulator_full.png"). 

How the button area looks like compared to Chrome (chrome on the left, simulator on the right): "chrome_simulator.png"

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
answered on 07 Aug 2015, 12:55 PM
Hello Viktor,

Thank you for your feedback. We are aware of this issue and we will restore the docking behavior as it was. There is an item in our feedback portal, which you can track to follow the status of the task - this way you will receive an email when the issue is resolved.

In the meantime, please accept my apology for the inconvenience and let me know if I can assist you with any further information.

Regards,
Tina Stancheva
Telerik

Visit the Telerik Verified Plugins Marketplace and get the custom Cordova plugin you need, already tweaked to work seamlessly with AppBuilder.

Tags
AppBuilder extension for Visual Studio
Asked by
Viktor
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
Share this question
or