This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Another error with new Q1 2010 version

3 Answers 145 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
cayates
Top achievements
Rank 1
cayates asked on 11 Mar 2010, 05:45 PM
Both my cousin and I are having the same issue on two different computers, two different different project, and two different versions of oracle database as the backend.

When we try to add the new Domain Model we get the following error after it says "Reading database schema..." for a while:

Connection error, ExceptionSystem.NullReferenceException, Details:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Maybe related to the other error I'm getting?

Please help, thanks.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Jan Blessenohl
Telerik team
answered on 12 Mar 2010, 05:39 PM
Hi cayates,
we have fixed that. The NRE is hiding the real error. We should investigate the visible error first, maybe we get a new build out soon. 

Greetings,
Jan Blessenohl
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
William Brown
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 31 Mar 2010, 12:22 AM
Hello, i also have this error on sql server. is there a new build out yet or a work around?
Jan Blessenohl
Telerik team
answered on 15 Apr 2010, 04:47 PM
Hello William Brown,
Sorry for the delay, a new build is now available under custom builds in your account.

Best wishes,
Jan Blessenohl
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
cayates
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Jan Blessenohl
Telerik team
William Brown
Top achievements
Rank 1