This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Analytics

3 Answers 51 Views
General discussion
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
john
Top achievements
Rank 1
john asked on 15 Sep 2015, 10:28 AM
How to counts bounce rate?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
answered on 21 Sep 2015, 06:48 AM
Hello,

I am not sure I understand what you would like to count, but with Telerik Analytics you can monitor the following factors:
  • Daily Users: how many unique installations have reported data through the day.
  • Session: how many times your application has been started in total by all users
  • Feature tracking - track when "features" of the applications are being activated or utilized.

Please let us know if the metrics you're looking for are different and if they are, please elaborate a bit more on your requirements.

Regards,
Tina Stancheva
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
john
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Sep 2015, 11:09 AM
I really appreciate the information you given to me but I want to know how to calculate bounce rate like how many people visiting on my website. Also I would like to ask you what is the difference between unique session & unique visitors?
Serge
Telerik team
answered on 02 Oct 2015, 06:57 AM
Hello,

It comes down to the fact that a unique visitor can have multiple sessions (every session is unique). 

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Serge
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General discussion
Asked by
john
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
john
Top achievements
Rank 1