This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

504 errors

1 Answer 667 Views
Windows
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Josh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Josh asked on 21 Apr 2020, 08:26 PM

I updated fiddler to 5.0.20202.18177 and I constantly get 504 errors when hitting known working end points now. In the previous versions I did not. I also have a number of unit tests that hit these end points and they work every time I run them. So I know the server is working.

Any help or a method to roll back my version of fiddler would be great!

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Eric R | Senior Technical Support Engineer
Telerik team
answered on 24 Apr 2020, 02:10 PM

Hi Josh,

Unfortunately, we don't distribute older versions. However, I would like to understand what, if any, changes are impacting the environment and get it working again. Can you share the below items?

1. Output of the Fiddler Log Tab.

2. Session Archive of the 504 Errors.

3. Screenshots of the Fiddler Options dialog.

- This should include, General, HTTPS, Connections, Gateway, Scripting and Extensions.

4. Screenshot of the AutoResponder rules.

Once I have the above information, I can be able to investigate in more detail. Note that any sensitive urls can be redacted for security reasons. We only need the settings and configuration information.

In the meantime, please let me know if you need any additional information. Thank you and I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Progress Telerik

Progress is here for your business, like always. Read more about the measures we are taking to ensure business continuity and help fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our thoughts here at Progress are with those affected by the outbreak.
Tags
Windows
Asked by
Josh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Telerik team
Share this question
or