SilverLight Chart

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. dhamo
    dhamo avatar
    19 posts

Posted 06 Sep 2011 Link to this post

Hi Team,
    I am Using SilverLight Chart control for our application. I need to achieve the below. Please help me.
    Current feature:
    In the attached image "SL_AppUsage_1.jpg", We draw the a chart for showing particular task done in a day ( ie,no.of minutes spend for the particular task between  0 - 23 hours in a day)
    (1) As highlighted (using tooltip) in the image, most number of values for the above task occurs at the time 8:16 AM . Let us consider the point in the graph as “A”.

(2) As we shown hours in X-Axis and Minutes in Y-Axis, the Circle “A” is being shown automatically. This point lays correctly with respect to Y-Axis (16th minute) but not accurately with respect to X-Axis.
    Expected feature:
    (3) What we need to do is, need to place the Circle “A” little bit right side with respect to X-Axis as shown in the image (small circle manually drawn in Violet colour in the image). So that it may mean that 8:16 AM in X-Axis.

Please help me to achieve this.Thanks in advance.
  2. Yavor
    Admin
    Yavor avatar
    11 posts

Posted 08 Sep 2011 Link to this post

Hi Dhamo,

Basically, each point along the xAxis corresponds to the Yvalue rendered above it. One thing which you can consider is altering the layout mode:

http://www.telerik.com/help/silverlight/radchart-features-layout-mode.html

Other than this, you need to ensure that the point along the xAxis has the proper yvalue.
    Let me know if I am leaving something out.

Kind regards,
    Yavor
    the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>