This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Page Change Event

5 Answers 51 Views
HTMLPlaceHolder
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Tim schmidt
Top achievements
Rank 1
Tim schmidt asked on 13 Sep 2010, 02:14 PM
I have a RadHTMLPlaceholder on a usercontrol and I am to set the SourceURL to a page, but I want to track which pages the user is going to and when they get to a certain page I want to do something in my silverlight app.  Is this possible?

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Miro Miroslavov
Telerik team
answered on 16 Sep 2010, 11:27 AM
Hello Tim schmidt,

You can handle the UrlLoaded event that will fire once the page has loaded and add your logic in the handler.
Hope this will help you.

Kind regards,
Miro Miroslavov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tim schmidt
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Sep 2010, 02:22 PM
does the UrlLoaded event fire for every new page that is browsed to in the HTMLPlaceholder?  Cause what I would like to have happen is the HTMLPlaceholder is to come up with Page1, they are stepped through a process and go to Page2, Page3 and then are forwarded to Page4.  What Page4 comes up is when I want to do something in my silverlight application hosting the HTMLPlaceholder.  Is that possible?
Miro Miroslavov
Telerik team
answered on 17 Sep 2010, 01:36 PM
Hi Tim schmidt,

It actually fires only once, when the Frame/iFrame object fires the onload event (JavaScript). After that we can't have control or something, because the html is in the frame, which is invisible to the Dom, due to cross-domain issues. 
There isn't frame navigated event or something similar that can be used in your case.
If we can be of further help, please let us know.

Greetings,
Miro Miroslavov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
bg
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Nov 2011, 08:48 PM
It has been over a year since this post was active but I am running into the same issue. Has their been any progress in determining if the SourceUrl has been changed for the Frame? I have even tried using RadHtmlPlaceHolderControl.HtmlPresenter.Children[0].GetProperty("src"); but it never seems to update.
Petar Mladenov
Telerik team
answered on 15 Nov 2011, 02:42 PM
Hi Bg,

Currently, we are not aware of an existing solutions to this issue.

Regards,
Petar Mladenov
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Tags
HTMLPlaceHolder
Asked by
Tim schmidt
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Miro Miroslavov
Telerik team
Tim schmidt
Top achievements
Rank 1