This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

1 Answer 61 Views
Data Access Free Edition
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Lafama
Top achievements
Rank 1
Lafama asked on 20 Aug 2010, 09:09 AM
I get the following error when i try to access same parts of my web application. Some pages are working well. Nway am using the httpModule helper classes to manage the scope as a separate request session

Please kindly advice on what could be the problem. The pages that produce the errors are developed using another machine could this be the source of the problem and how do i change this

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Petko_I
Telerik team
answered on 26 Aug 2010, 08:37 AM
Hi Lafama,

I see that you are following our knowledge base article recommendations. I will need your assistance as I cannot investigate without some additional information.  Can you provide a sample application that demonstrates the problem so that I can direct my efforts to the right path? I would mostly welcome the stack trace as the null reference exception message is quite common. Are you trying to deploy the application or are you facing the problem during the development phase? You have provided a screenshot of the exception but can you also show the full code snippet that is displayed on the error page? Everything you send us is fully confidential and will be used for testing purposes only.  

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Petko_I
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Data Access Free Edition
Asked by
Lafama
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Petko_I
Telerik team
Share this question
or