This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

htmlplaceholder on a radwindow

0 Answers 27 Views
HTMLPlaceHolder
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
nowell
Top achievements
Rank 1
nowell asked on 19 Aug 2010, 04:21 AM
Hi:
I placed a htmlpalceholder radwindow in, radwindow high and wide, I set to 800,
I placed a htmlplaceholder on a radwindow,and I set the height and width of radwindow to 800,it shows ok,but when I  scoll
the window to bottom,the htmlplaceholder does not move with the window,and displays strange,the problems can be seen in the attach files
It's my XAML code
 <Grid>
        <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
            <ColumnDefinition Width="Auto" />
            <ColumnDefinition Width="*"/>
        </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
        <StackPanel Orientation="Vertical" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Visibility="Visible">
            <TextBlock Text="Select Department"/>
            <tkinput:RadComboBox x:Name="DeptCombx" Width="100" Height="auto" VerticalAlignment="Top"/>
            <Image Source="/A4PM.StationQuery;component/images/pic1.png" Height="77" Width="85"/>
            <TextBlock Text="概述"/>
            <Image Source="/A4PM.StationQuery;component/images/pic1.png" Height="77" Width="85"/>
            <TextBlock Text="工艺流程图"/>
            <TextBlock Text="设备台帐"/>
            <TextBlock Text="HSE信息"/>
            <TextBlock Text="城市简介"/>
        </StackPanel>
        <Grid Grid.Column="1">
                <tkinput:RadHtmlPlaceholder Grid.Column="1" x:Name="htmlholder" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" RespectSilverlightLayoutMeasure="True"/>
        </Grid>
    </Grid>
                                                                                                                                                      thanks

No answers yet. Maybe you can help?

Tags
HTMLPlaceHolder
Asked by
nowell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question
or