This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadTreelistview

1 Answer 53 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Santosh Hegde
Top achievements
Rank 1
Santosh Hegde asked on 11 Jan 2010, 10:21 AM
Hey please provide one sample Treelistview in silverlight  application. In that I AM ABLE TO GENERATE like this :

Sales
I
I_  Category                    Operating Expenses            Transactions          CO2 Emission

+ Business travel                    $20000000                    25000 trans              120 tonns
-  Facilities                              $40000                          456 trans                   450 tonns
   + Electricity                          $50000                          345 trans                   345 tonns
   + Heating                             $30000                          234 trans                   437 tonns    

This data i have to bind it from DataBase not from the coding.

Please provide sample application ..............

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Miroslav
Telerik team
answered on 14 Jan 2010, 02:21 PM
Hello Santosh Hegde,

Thank you for your interest in the TreeListView.

Please note that the TreeListView is still a CTP and we have not yet created the expected documentation or examples for it.

Currently you can refer to the GridView examples which show different ways of accessing data on the server:

http://demos.telerik.com/silverlight/#GridView/FirstLook

Once you have your data on the client you can refer to the TreeList example which shows how you can use RadColumns and cell templates that bind to properties on your model.

Regards,
Miroslav
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Santosh Hegde
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Miroslav
Telerik team
Share this question
or