This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

2019 R1 supports .NET Core 2.0 - what about 2.1 and 2.2?

2 Answers 68 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Platform
Top achievements
Rank 1
Platform asked on 29 Jan 2019, 06:09 PM

Hello,

From this link for 2019 R1, we see that it supports .NET Core 2.0:  https://www.telerik.com/support/whats-new/justmock/release-history/justmock-2019-r1

It's commendable to have .NET Core support in JustMock, but 2.0 has been EOL since 01 Oct 2018:  https://github.com/dotnet/announcements/issues/86

Does 2019 R1 also support .NET Core 2.1 (which is an LTS version) and 2.2?  If so, would you please update the announcement at the first link to make that immediately clear?  If not, is there a timeline for .NET Core 2.1 and 2.2 support?  I'll be removing the .NET Core 2.0 SDK from our TFS build servers soon due to the recent security issue, which will not be patched in .NET Core 2.0.

Finally, .NET Core 1.0 and 1.1 are also LTS versions.  Does the announcement of .NET Core 2.0 support include support for 1.0 and 1.2?  Regardless of the answer, would you please update the announcement at the first link to clarify that?

Thanks in advance for any illumination you can provide.

Regards,

Tom Slavens

Platform Configuration Architect, Software Services

Veterans United Home Loans

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Mihail
Telerik team
answered on 30 Jan 2019, 12:13 PM
Hello Tom,

Thank you for your question.

JustMock now supports .Net Core 2.0 and all later versions. I will make sure that the announcement is updated. 

I hope this information is helpful.

Regards,
Mihail
Progress Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Platform
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 30 Jan 2019, 04:27 PM

Mihail,

Excellent, thank you!

Regards,
Tom Slavens
Platform Configuration Architect, Software Services
Veterans United Home Loans

Tags
General Discussions