This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

2012 Q2 has silverlight 5 - where are silverlight 4 dlls?

3 Answers 56 Views
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Marcel
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcel asked on 17 Sep 2012, 09:55 PM
Hi,
I am using 2012 Q2 which comes with silverlight 5 controls. I need to use silverlight 4.  Where can I get the silverlight 4 controls? I have looked but cannot find them.

Thank you

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Andrey
Telerik team
answered on 18 Sep 2012, 11:39 AM
Hello Marcel,

You should be able to get our Silverlight 4 controls distribution as well as various other product files from the "Your Account" page on our website. Just select "Browse all product files" on the "Download List" page.

Here's a link for your convenience:
Download RadControls for Silverlight Version: 2012.2 912 (Sep 12, 2012)

Let me know if that helps.

Kind regards,
Andrey
the Telerik team

Time to cast your vote for Telerik! Tell DevPro Connections and Windows IT Pro why Telerik is your choice. Telerik is nominated in a total of 25 categories.

Marcel
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 18 Sep 2012, 02:38 PM
Hi Andrey,

Thank you for the link. I have downloaded and extracted the files.

Q. How can I get the Silverlight 4 controls to become available in Visual Studio; menu options: Telerik; RAD Controls for Silverlight; Launch Toolbox Configurator? I am trying to set my toolbox with SL 4 controls.

Thank you
Andrey
Telerik team
answered on 18 Sep 2012, 04:35 PM
Hi,

The Toolbox Configurator utility currently only supports adding assemblies from your product installation and updates downloaded using our VS Extensions.

The easiest way to add the controls to the Visual Studio toolbox would be using the instructions in the following help article:
Adding RadControls to the Visual Studio 2010 Toolbox

Kind regards,
Andrey
the Telerik team

Time to cast your vote for Telerik! Tell DevPro Connections and Windows IT Pro why Telerik is your choice. Telerik is nominated in a total of 25 categories.

Tags
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
Asked by
Marcel
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Andrey
Telerik team
Marcel
Top achievements
Rank 1