This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

2010 Q1 Beta Internal Builds

3 Answers 63 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Clint Singer
Top achievements
Rank 1
Clint Singer asked on 26 Feb 2010, 10:26 PM
Hi,

I was wondering if you release internal builds for your beta builds.   I keep checking for internal builds each Friday but the only thing I find in there are internal builds for 2009 Q3.

Cheers,
Clint

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Hristo
Telerik team
answered on 01 Mar 2010, 09:57 AM
Hi Clint Singer,

We do not make the latest internal builds for our betas public in order to prevent confusions which is the current release and which DLLs should be used. If you are in an urgent need of the latest binaries for our Q1 2010 Beta release please open a support ticket and we can send you a custom build.

Regards,
Hristo
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Trude
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 01 Mar 2010, 11:05 AM
I suppose you will make regular updates to the beta to show off new features (like animated windows etc.)?
Hristo
Telerik team
answered on 01 Mar 2010, 12:10 PM
Hi Jorn,

Usually we ship the beta versions only as an early preview of what is coming with the next official release. Since the official release is due in a couple of weeks we do not plan more official updates prior to Q1 2010.

Best wishes,
Hristo
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Clint Singer
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Hristo
Telerik team
Trude
Top achievements
Rank 2