This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

1024 x 768...

6 Answers 74 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
KodeKreachor
Top achievements
Rank 1
KodeKreachor asked on 11 Mar 2010, 10:23 PM
Has anyone tried using Telerik's Silverlight RadGridView demo on a 1024x768 screen resolution?
I was getting all sorts of errors and was wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

6 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vlad
Telerik team
answered on 15 Mar 2010, 10:23 AM
Hi Eric,

Can you post more info about these errors?

Sincerely yours,
Vlad
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
KodeKreachor
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 15 Mar 2010, 02:26 PM
The attached popup just keeps popping up over and over again when I try to browse to the RadGridView Silverlight demo.
Vlad
Telerik team
answered on 15 Mar 2010, 02:31 PM
Hello Eric,

I've tried our demos on this resolution however didn't get any exception.

Greetings,
Vlad
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
KodeKreachor
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 15 Mar 2010, 03:53 PM
Have you tried all scenarios? Beginning on one resolution while on the demo and then switching to another? Browsing to other demos and back again while switching resolutions? Just trying to help you out.

Eric
KodeKreachor
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Mar 2010, 05:11 PM
Vlad,
Have you been able to repro this yet? I've talked to several other developers who are all saying, "Don't go to the RadGridView demo because it'll hang your browser!" So unfortunately it doesn't sound like this is an isolated incident on only my machine. Again, just trying to help out, I really enjoy the demo you have put together and I'd like to show it to other people!

Eric
Vlad
Telerik team
answered on 17 Mar 2010, 07:23 AM
Hi Eric,

No one can reproduce such issue so far and we don't have any reports related to browser hanging.

Greetings,
Vlad
the Telerik team

Tags
GridView
Asked by
KodeKreachor
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vlad
Telerik team
KodeKreachor
Top achievements
Rank 1