Accessibility is major concern for UI developers today, driven by both increased awareness of the needs of those with disabilities and the laws that have been enacted to drive compliance.
In this paper, we first take a look at accessibility, what it means to web developers and what laws apply. We’ll cover the challenges of accessibility and how to implement features that support it. Finally, we’ll give a few examples of how to actually implement accessible components along with code examples.
In this whitepaper you will learn about:
- What Is Accessibility, and Why Should You Care?
- Accessibility and the Law.
- Assistive Technologies.
- Digital Accessibility Requirements.
- Conformance and Testing for Accessibility.
- Examples: Building Accessible Grids and Forms.