As developers, we always want to get more out of our applications in terms of speed, performance and usability, while still providing an intuitive and modern UI for end users.
Here are the top highlights, we will cover in the webinar:
Web—Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core, MVC and AJAX*
- New ArcGauge, and MultiColumnComboBox components and a new features to the TreeList for ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core
- New Material theme for .NET web application
- Cloud Integration, Docs & Sample Apps update
- New features to HTML Charts and multiple improvements to the Chart, Drawing, Gantt, PDF Export and Spreadsheet of Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX
*Ed will touch on some of the new additions to Kendo UI, however for a deep dive into the new release items for our Angular, jQuery, React and Vue tools, make sure you sign up for the Kendo UI R3 Release Webinar.
Mobile—Telerik UI for Xamarin
- Three new built-in screens (log-in, authentication and app feedback)
- New Border, Checkbox and Expander controls
- New Donut, OhlcSeries and CandlestickSeries charting
- New Scheduling features for the Calendar control
Desktop—Telerik UI for WPF and WinForms
- New Mac-inspired Crystal Theme for WPF and WinForms
- New MultiColumnComboBox control, selection support for the Image Editor and Bookmarking functionality in PDFViewer for WPF
- Agenda View in the Scheduler and NavigationView Mode in the PageView for WinForms
- Snap to Item Functionality added to Telerik UI for UWP ListView
Reporting, Testing & Productivity Tools
- Improved user experience with pie charts data consolidation, advanced version of PDF/A export format and the ability to send email reports from the report viewers in Telerik Reporting
- Batch reports and localization of the web admin added in Telerik Report Server
- Support for local functions, “ref return values and ref locals” and named parameters in Telerik JustMock
- New Telerik and Kendo UI for jQuery and Angular Translators in IE, Chrome and Firefox in Telerik Test Studio Dev Edition
Make sure to send us your questions via Twitter with #HeyTelerik.