Kendo UI for Vue Native ScrollView Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue Native ScrollView represents a horizontal collection of content or image views with built-in navigation between them.
The ScrollView is built from the ground up and specifically for Vue, so that you get a high-performance control which delivers lightning-fast performance, integrates tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Vue components, and is highly customizable.
The Kendo UI for Vue Native ScrollView component is distributed through the kendo-vue-scrollview NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the ScrollView component in action.
The Kendo UI for Vue Native ScrollView component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Vue team constantly invests ongoing efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing ScrollView component as well as develop new features to it.
You can control the behavior of the built-in navigation arrows of the ScrollView, which are enabled by default. Read more about the navigation arrows functionality of the ScrollView...
The ScrollView provides options for enabling or disabling its built-in paging functionality as well as for adding a pager overlay. Read more about the paging of the ScrollView...
Furthermore, you can enable the endless scrolling mode which loops through its views in an endless fashion and which is disabled by default. Read more about the endless scrolling of the ScrollView...
You can set a data as children for the ScrollView. Read more about the data of the ScrollView...
You can initially set an active view in the ScrollView by using the available configuration of the component. Read more about setting the active view of the ScrollView...
The Kendo UI for Vue Native ScrollView supports globalization to ensure that it can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the ScrollView supports rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about the globalization of the ScrollView...
The ScrollView is accessible by screen readers and provides WAI-ARIA support. Read more about the accessibility of the ScrollView...
The ScrollView supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands. Read more about the keyboard navigation of the ScrollView...
- Kendo UI for Vue license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The Kendo UI for Vue forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI for Vue team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Vue Feedback Portal and Kendo UI for Vue Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
- ScrollView Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue ScrollView
- API Reference of the ScrollView
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- ScrollView Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code