TileLayout Tiles Position and Dimensions
There are several properties that control the position and dimensions of the TileLayout tiles. You can pass these properties either as a defaultPosition object for each tile (uncontrolled mode), or though the positions property of the TileLayout component. See Controlling the Position for details.
The possible configuration options are:
- col (Required)—Defines on which column-line the tile will start. The reordering and resizing functionalities require it to work as expected.
- row—Defines on which row-line the tile will start.
- colSpan—Specifies the number of cols that the tile spans.
- rowSpan—Specifies the number of rows that the tile spans.
- order—Defines the order index of the tile. If not set, tiles will receive a sequential order.
The TileLayout provides options for controlling the position of each item by using the positions property of the TileLayout.
To manage the positions of the TileLayout items: