Kendo UI for Vue Native Splitter Overview
The Native Splitter splits the page into sections and allows the user to control the page layout.
The Splitter component is part of the Kendo UI for Vue Native library of Vue components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-vue-layout package.
The following example demonstrates the
Splitter in action.
- Orientation—You can arrange the Splitter panes either horizontally or vertically.
- Pane settings—You can use the Splitter options to configure the dimensions, resizing, collapsing, and scrolling of the panes.
- Events—Check the events available in the Splitter.
- Globalization—The Splitter has built-in globalization support.
- Keyboard navigation—The Splitter supports various keyboard shortcuts.
- Accessibility—The Splitter is accessible by screen readers and provides full WAI-ARIA support.
- Splitter Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Layout
- API Reference of the Splitter Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- Splitter Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code