Kendo UI for Vue Native PanelBar Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue Native PanelBar displays hierarchical data as a multi-level, expandable component.
You can describe the children items of the PanelBar by Binding a data collection to the
items property of the component.
The following example demonstrates the PanelBar in action.
- Data binding—You can bind the PanelBar to local arrays of data or to remote data.
- Items—The PanelBar items provide a number of configuration options for their titles, states, and custom properties.
- Expand modes—The PanelBar supports the
- State management—The PanelBar allows you to set an initial selection, expansion, or focus state to the PanelBarItem and override the selection every time a PanelBarItem is selected.
- Customization—The PanelBar allows you to render collections, custom elements, and items with custom properties.
- Animations—The PanelBar comes with built-in show and hide animations.
- Routing—You can use the PanelBar as a container for navigational components with any router library.
- Globalization—The PanelBar has built-in globalization support.
- Keyboard navigation—The Menu supports various keyboard shortcuts.
- Accessibility—The PanelBar is accessible by screen readers and provides full WAI-ARIA support.
- Events—You can tailor the behavior of the PanelBar by using the variety of generated events.
- PanelBar Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Layout
- API Reference of the PanelBar Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- PanelBar Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code