Kendo UI for Vue Native TextArea Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue Native TextArea component offers a highly customizable interface for the user to submit value on multiple lines.
Its features cover everything from setting a default value and character counter to form validation.
This demo implements some of the features that are available in the TextArea:
- You can resize the TextArea.
- You can use the character counter to count and limit the input characters.
- You can use the TextArea with form validation.
- Disabled TextArea—You can render a disabled TextArea component and keep it disabled until certain requirements are met.
- Controlled mode—Take advantage of the built-in options that allow you to control the value of the TextArea.
- Default state—The TextArea allows you to set its default value.
- Prefix & Suffix Adornments
- Sizing—You can configure the auto size option and the initial height of the TextArea.
- Appearance - Configure the appearance of the TextArea.
- Characters Counter—The TextArea component is easily customizable and allows you to integrate it with a character counter.
- Forms support—You can easily integrate the TextArea with an HTML5 form, a Kendo UI for Vue Native Form, or a third-party Vue form library.
- Globalization—The Kendo UI for Vue Native TextArea comes with globalization features that allow you to create applications that can be used all over the world.