Kendo UI for Vue Native Switch Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue Native Switch lets the user toggle between checked and unchecked states.
The Kendo UI for Vue Switch component is part of the Kendo UI for Vue library of Vue components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-vue-inputs package.
The following example demonstrates the Switch in action.
- Disabled Switch—You can render a disabled Switch and keep it disabled until certain requirements are met.
- Controlled mode—Take advantage of the built-in options that allow you to control the value of the Switch.
- Default state—The Switch allows you to set its default value.
- Labels—You can set strings as labels for the Switch.
- Globalization—The Kendo UI for Vue Switch comes with globalization features that allow you to create applications that can be used all over the world.
- Keyboard navigation—The Switch allows end-users to control the state of the component with the
support numerous keyboard shortcuts that allow users to interact with the component.
- Appearance - Configure the appearance of the Switch.
- Accessibility—The Switch component is accessible for screen readers and provides full WAI-ARIA support.
To learn more about the appearance, anatomy, and accessibility of the Switch, visit the Progress Design System documentation—an information portal offering rich component usage guidelines, descriptions of the available style variables, and globalization support details.
- Switch Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Inputs
- API Reference of the Switch Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- Switch Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code