Kendo UI for Angular FormField Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular FormField enables you to group and provide configurable behavior for form-related content such as inputs, labels, hint and error messages.
kendo-formfield element can contain a single form-control element, a label, or multiple hint or error messages, but cannot accommodate a group of RadioButtons.
The following example demonstrates the FormField in action.
- Hints and errors—The FormField provides options for displaying hint and error messages.
- Horizontal fields—You can change the layout of the FormField content by configuring its orientation.
- Forms support—You can use the FormField both in template-driven and reactive Angular forms.
- Debouncing value changes—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to implement a slight delay before they accept a new input value.
- Appearance—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to set their dimensions.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs provide globalization options.
- FormField Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Inputs
- API Reference of the FormField
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- FormField Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base