Angular Localization Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Localization package enables you to set the RTL mode of Kendo UI for Angular components or translate them into different languages.
Together with the Internationalization package, the Localization package provides the globalization features of Kendo UI for Angular. For more information on the globalization aspects which are available for each component, refer to the article on globalization support.
The following example demonstrates the Kendo UI for Angular Localization package in action.
Angular Localization Key Features
The Kendo UI for Angular Localization package delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Localization library as well as develop new features to it.
As part of the
@progress/kendo-angular-messages package, Kendo UI for Angular ships ready-to-use translations for common locales. You can translate the components into different languages by obtaining localized messages. Read more about how to obtain localized messages...
You can enable the RTL mode for all Kendo UI components in your Angular project by using the RTL token in the root module of the application. You can also limit the RTL mode to a part of the application by providing the value to a sub-module. By default, the RTL mode is disabled. Read more about the RTL mode...
Trial Version of Kendo UI for Angular
The Kendo UI for Angular Localization is part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of the Kendo UI for Angular Localization, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.