Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
3 answers
269 views
Does the Q3 2013 version of the PDF Viewer support signatures?  They do not seem to show up or in some documents, I get a position out of range.  If not, are there plans to support them? 
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2014
4 answers
470 views
Hi,

How to hide the Close Button part?
And what is the event to capture the click event on time?
I want to close the selection of time after selecting time.

Thanks.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Aug 2014
1 answer
92 views
After update, I don't see any Winforms menu under the Telerik menu.  Also, I'm unable to add new Winforms to my project.  The only thing I can think of that caused this upgrade to be different than all the others is me uninstalling VS 2012 prior to upgrading VS 2010.

How do I re-establish my VS 2010 environment?
Ventsi
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Aug 2014
10 answers
388 views
My application requires that I track time-of-day without regard to date.  For example, "Jane Doe starts work at 9:00AM".  The proper CLR type for this requirement is the System.TimeSpan. 

The underlying datatype in SQL Server 2012 will be a Time(0) column.   

Apologies for the repetition, but to be perfectly clear: this has nothing to do with Date or DateTime.  It is not a specific time on a specific day that I need to track, but merely the time of day element in isolation.  

So, is it possible to use the TimePicker as the editor for a column in the RadGridView on a WinForm? And if that is possible, what is the underlying GridView column type that should be added to the MasterTemplate.Columns collection per the following example, if my intention is to instantiate the column at runtime?

http://www.telerik.com/help/winforms/gridview-columns-generating-columns.html

The example uses GridViewTextBoxColumn() and GridViewComboBoxColumn().  Thanks
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Aug 2014
3 answers
182 views
Is it possible to display HTML in the summary, both on the scheduler and in the popup tooltip? I understand I can use the HTML-Like Markup, but I need tables to arrange things into columns. The tooltip is the most important to me since the appointments are typically too small to show more than 2 or 3 lines of text in the scheduler.

I attached an example of what I would like to achieve.
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Aug 2014
1 answer
105 views
How can I Find Telerik UI for WinForms,WPF 2014 2 617 msi?
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Aug 2014
1 answer
363 views
After updating winforms this error appears.
'Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadGridView' does not contain a definition for 'GridElement' and no extension method 'GridElement' accepting a first argument of type 'Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadGridView' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
please advice which method to use?
Reference version: 2014.2.715.40
Thanks
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Aug 2014
1 answer
211 views
Telerik members:

I  have some data from  List<object> liPatients. 

Radgridview will auto generated some columns from liPatients.  

I have used the code radGvAppointedByPatient.MasterTemplate.AutoSizeColumnsMode = GridViewAutoSizeColumnsMode.Fill;

But some column's width still not enough.  how to set the some one autogenerated column?

thank you
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Aug 2014
1 answer
104 views
Hi all

I have three questions:

First :I use telerik chart to create a chart for my
application. I want to insert column and row sum of chart data table below the
chart (the same as last column and row in attached image).I do it manually. Is
it possible to do it automatically?

Second:As you can see in the attached image, The last column
is the total sum of row.Is it possible that the last column shows just the
value not bar chart?

 

Third:is it possible to remove colored bullet  of total last row  from legend?
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Aug 2014
1 answer
261 views
Hi all

I have three questions:

First :I use telerik chart to create a chart for my
application. I want to insert column and row sum of chart data table below the
chart (the same as last column and row in attached image).I do it manually. Is
it possible to do it automatically?

Second:As you can see in the attached image, The last column
is the total sum of row.Is it possible that the last column shows just the
value not bar chart?

 

Third:is it possible to remove colored bullet  of total last row  from legend?
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Aug 2014
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?