
Having complains from users when typing in a date for a GridViewDateTimeColumn
On the RadDateTimePicker there is an option called AutoSelectNextPart (see code below)
Can this be used with the gridview, GridViewDateTimeColumn?
Many Thanks
Dim provider As MaskDateTimeProvider = TryCast(Me.dtpContractSigned.DateTimePickerElement.TextBoxElement.Provider, MaskDateTimeProvider)
provider.AutoSelectNextPart = True
Hi,
The Release Notes of 2015Q3 state that the drawing performance has improved for large trees. In my application I find that the redraw performance is substantially worse in this release than it was in earlier releases. Especially closing/opening nodes that are already loaded into memory (via NodesNeeded / Lazy loading) seem to perform worse than before. What's your experience with Tree Loading performance in 2015Q3?
Regards
Erwin
I'm sure i'm missing something simple but the solution eludes me - i'm trying to use a RadContextMenu instead of the standard Windows.Forms.ContextMenu but receive the following error:
'Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadContextMenu' cannot be converted to 'System.Windows.Forms.ContextMenu'.
Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated!
-Curtis

I've created a GridViewComboBoxColumn and now I need to get the combobox's dropdownclosed event. Or possibly it's selectedvalue changed event. How do I create the handlers for those. In VB code please.
Later
Art

Hey,
is there a way to display row / group numbers?
Let's say i have three RowGroupDescriptions, i want to start numbering each top level group.
Cheers,
Jens

Hey,
the data i'm aggregating contains a string value (eg. country) for each item.
I want to display the string value in the PivotGrid as followed:
There should be a column "Country" and the grouped items should display an empty string (since i see no good way to aggregate strings except maybe concatenating). When i open up the groups and drill down to a specific item, the "Country" column should display the country value for the item.
Is there any way to achive this?
Cheers,
Jens

Dear All
Please Help me how to make from like example MDI Layout - Radribbonbar
i mean step by step... with properties not coding
i have follow this step...
i have change properties
controlbox = false
formborderstyle = fixedsingle
text = null
ismdicontainer = true
i still cannot get like mdi layout - ribbonbar example
thanks before
Hi,
I am using a RadToggleButton and a RadDropDownButton in a RadRibbonBar.
The RadDropDownbutton does not have the "IsChecked" property. How do I get the same behavior ​than a RadToggleButton, meaning: If i click on the radDropDownButton i want it to have the same "visual behavior" as a normal RadTogglebutton;
I need it to change the backgroundcolor after a click like the togglebutton and to change it back if you click again.
thanks for any help
