Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
107 views

Hi,

I have 2 series of data as shown in the picture. The green bar is the target time to complete a task and the blue bar is actual time taken. I need to make the blue bars turn red if they are higher than the green bars? Can this be done?

Thanks

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2016
2 answers
1.0K+ views

Hi to all,

I would set columns to keep multi line in ColumnHeader content, with vertical and horizontal alignment.

I attached with example.

How can I do this?

Dario Concilio
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 30 Aug 2016
3 answers
542 views

When trying to set the image for the GridRowHeaderCellElement, nothing appears.  I have an old theme where this image shows up just fine.

 

I have attached a comparison.  My old theme (right) and my new theme (left).  My old theme was built from scratch a while back.  My new theme was based on the "Visual Studio 2012 Light" theme.  We gutted the RadGridView to start fresh.

 

We are trying to set the image to be used as the "selected row indicator" when the row "IsCurrent".

 

I have tried to embed several images into this element without any success.

 

Am I doing something wrong or not complete with the theme? 

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Aug 2016
12 answers
556 views

I am unable to figure out how to add to the ContextMenu of a RadMultiColmnComboBox or a RadDropDownList. If I instantiate their ContextMenu property, it is only displayed when clicking the very edge of the control, which tells me there is a child or editor control laying ontop. But when I try to modify the EditorControl's ContextMenu through the ContextMenuOpening event, the event never fires.

radMultiColumnComboBox.EditorControl.ContextMenuOpening += (sender, args) =>
{
    Console.WriteLine("ContextMenuOpening event");
};
 This never fires.

Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 26 Aug 2016
1 answer
117 views

Hello

I have a gridview with the first column as checkbox.

I want to make a loop to the rows of gridview to see which rows are checked so to read data from the selected rows.

I cant fid how to check if the row is Checked

Thank you

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Aug 2016
4 answers
236 views
Hello

I am facing a problem with radgridview, when i set propery of grid as:

radGridViewVeh.MasterGridViewTemplate.ShowColumnHeaders = false;

the very first row of grid appears as selected (by default). But when i select another row/cell and try to select the first row/cell again, it does not appear as selected. Logically, it should get selected and appear as dark blue(depending upon the theme) like for all other rows/cells. The problem is with first row/cell only.

Please suggest a solution asap.
 

I was not able to submit my support ticket as there was some problem in your server.
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Aug 2016
6 answers
141 views

Hi,

I'm trying to get a Drilldown working on WinForms with VB. I've customised it as needed, however I'm getting an error when trying to DrillDown as below:

Unable to cash object of type 'System.Data.DataRowView' to type "TestApp.DrillDownDataInfo'

I've looked at the guide here - http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/winforms/chartview/features/drill-down

However I do not seem to have a access to the sample files:

SamplesCS.ChartView.Features.DJIAD.csv

SamplesCS.ChartView.Features.DJIAM.csv

SamplesCS.ChartView.Features.DJIA.csv

So I haven't been able to look at it properly. Any help on this would be much appreciated or even a working demo in VB?

Thanks in advance.

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Aug 2016
3 answers
93 views

Hi,

Please point me to a working sample using the code from the link below, I cannot get the code listed in that article to work.

 

http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/winforms/listview/drag-and-drop/drag-and-drop-using-raddragdropservice

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Aug 2016
5 answers
662 views
Hi,

I would like to use a RadGridView and be able to tell when the user pressed the delete key. It's important that the grid does NOT actually delete the current row, but it seems like disabling this causes the KeyDown event not to fire when the delete key was pressed. Is this an intended behaviour? Please advise,

Thanks,
Gabor
Denius
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 26 Aug 2016
1 answer
278 views

Hi,

I need to correctly format the phone number while user enter digits. Fixed mask is not sutable because the user can enter any number of any country.

I have a special method which takes a string and returns correctly forrmatted number, however, it is not possible to change cell's value in Edit Mode cathing ValueChanging event. Is it any workaround?

Best regards

Evgeny.

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Aug 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?