Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
4 answers
315 views

Hi,

I'm using the radDeskTopAlert for WinForms and it's a very nice control.

However, I'm finding that if I move the client application from monitor 1 to monitor 2 the desktop alerts still popup in the same place on monitor 1.

If I restart the application on Monitor 2 the alerts still appear on Monitor 1.

Is there a way to use X,Y co-ords to get around this problem?

Many Thanks,

Martin.

Shakti SIngh Dulawat
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Nov 2016
4 answers
148 views

I'm working in appointment function ,use calerdar to display scheduling.

Each day display a percent bar to display left appoint no  in day. like below pic.

 

I want to custom draw day element,when day 

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Nov 2016
1 answer
104 views
Is it possible to export radGridView to HTML5?
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Nov 2016
1 answer
461 views
Is there a way to enable selection in a readonly textbox grid cell? So a user cannot edit the text but can select part of the text?
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Nov 2016
4 answers
1.3K+ views

Hello 
i want Change Change Color Border For  DateTimePicker 

i want put change color border buttom only and disable color for top,left , right 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Nov 2016
1 answer
351 views

I would love to avoid having to create columns by hand, and just rely on auto generation. I know I can set a title of the column by adding a DisplayName attribute. However, when I try to set a date format, it's breaking.

Here's what I am trying to do

[DisplayName("Invoice Date")]
[DisplayFormat(DataFormatString = "{0:MM/dd/yyyy}")]
public DateTime? InvoiceDate { get; set; }

However, the date still displays with the time.

Also, is there a way to get a column to be hidden through attributes alone?

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Nov 2016
31 answers
1.7K+ views
Hi,
I am currently trying to create controls inside a column of the grid view dynamically. My requirement is like i want to create textbox or combo box and bind it into the column depending on the condition. Is it possible to have textbox and combobox in the same column?

Can you please enlighten us with some sample code?

Thanks in advance,
Veda
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Nov 2016
3 answers
428 views

how can move between controls by using enter

if ((e.KeyCode == Keys.Enter) )
            {
                this.SelectNextControl((Control)sender, true, true, true, true);
            }

is not working

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Nov 2016
2 answers
1.6K+ views

I have a GridViewDateTimeColumn that I am trying to format to show only the date in the format:  "MM/dd/yyyy", but instead I get the time in the form of all zeros following the date. (see screen shot).

Property Settings:

Format:  Custom

FormatInfo: en-IN

CustomFormat:  MM/dd/yyyy

EditorType:  DateTimePicker

FilteringMode: Date

Is it possible to get rid of the time and just display the date? If so, how?

 

 

 

Gone2TheDogs
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Veteran
 answered on 09 Nov 2016
4 answers
1.0K+ views
I want to be able to distinguish between different tabs using color. How can I change the tabs to look something like this?
Pavel
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Nov 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?