Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
209 views

Hi,

I am trying to add/remove Pages based on selection made during the a Page step. How can i do that?

Eg. If user select Radio button A in Step 2, i want to skip 3 steps next to it and add few more.

Please help.

 

Thanks

Binu

 

Binu
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 19 Jun 2017
4 answers
348 views

Hi,

 

I am utterly confused by my inability to format numbers in a VirtualGrid to only show three decimals. I can find no access to a "Columns" property, and when using the CellFormatting event, I am unable to utilize CellElement.FormatString (VS tells me the set accessor is inaccessible in that context)...

 

How can I prevent numbers from showing as 1.23456489456987654 and instead show 1.235 (for instance), without converting the underlying data itself?

 

Any help appreciated, because I am convinced this must be a trivial operation, which got me to search for hours - to no avail.

 

For reference, here is what I was trying with the CellFormatting event that will not compile for me:

 

       private void rvgData_CellFormatting(object sender, VirtualGridCellElementEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.CellElement.RowIndex > -1)
            {
                if (e.CellElement.ColumnIndex > 1)
                {

/* This yields: Error    CS0272    The property or indexer
'VirtualGridCellElement.FormatString' cannot be used in this context
because the set accessor is inaccessible */
                    e.CellElement.FormatString = "...";
                }
            }
        }

 

And there's for something else that's frustrating: your code editor on this site does not seem to work on Firefox/Mac...

 

Seb
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 19 Jun 2017
4 answers
172 views

Hi,

is it possible to move selected cell of PivotGrid with keyboard (arrows keys, like in Excel)?

Alex

 

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Jun 2017
3 answers
127 views

VB please,

 

need to access let's say for example 'txtEmployeeName' in the level of the user control that is my insert form in my radscheduler.

 

I want to access this control from the level of the page that contains the radscheduler, not form the usercontrol in the Appointment Insert method.

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Jun 2017
0 answers
165 views
Hi

I'm using Office2010SilverTheme. The Font of UI Controls in English and Farsi culture is different.
Where is this default is set? How can I set a new Font for controls in Farsi culture?

Cheers
Saeed
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 18 Jun 2017
1 answer
206 views

Hello dear,

Please check the attached file, i do not know if i used wrong property to have title bar with blurry text sometimes, please i need to fix this issue, thanks.

 

 

Ammar
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Jun 2017
3 answers
479 views

Hi!

Can somebody point what I am doing wrong in this example of hierarchy relations in RadGridView: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av62kAKK6E4Ugu4REmKw6AbGEcFTNw?

If the child template would create automatically the columns it would work fine, but some columns have to be invisible.

Thanks!

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jun 2017
3 answers
244 views

Hello everybody

I need to hide the digital signature panel in the RadPdfViewer control.

I used the HideSignaturePanel () method but it does not work.
I also modified the property: Visibility (Collapsed / Hidden) in all elements of PdfSignatureElement but it does not work too.

The panel still appears when I load a digitally signed pdf.

Thanks

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jun 2017
7 answers
1.1K+ views
Hello,

I'm looking to programmatically change the alignment of the dropdown box for my RadComboBox. I'd like the vertical scrollbar to align with the dropdown arrow, and the text to expand further left. Essentially have a top-right alignment instead of a top-left one.

Thanks!
Jeremy
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jun 2017
10 answers
362 views
  • Hello,
    I am a new user trying to follow along with the RadScheduler webinar introduction.  I have everything set up to the point of database binding.  I am following through the examples, set up the connections to the sql server, edited the connections, but when I get as far as binding the radscheduler to the BindingSource, the RadScheduler is invisible during runtime (however if you right click where it is supposed to be you still get a "New Appointment" menu.  It seems that all off the hard coded resources and all the properties set upon form load are not taking effect to the radscheduler ONLY if I am using the smart tag to bind the bindingSource.

    Any ideas of what I may be overlooking?
    Thanks!
  • Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
    Telerik team
     answered on 16 Jun 2017
    Narrow your results
    Selected tags
    Tags
    GridView
    General Discussions
    Scheduler and Reminder
    Treeview
    Dock
    RibbonBar
    Themes and Visual Style Builder
    ChartView
    Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
    DropDownList
    Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
    ListView
    ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
    Form
    Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
    PageView
    MultiColumn ComboBox
    TextBox
    RichTextEditor
    PropertyGrid
    Menu
    RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
    Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
    PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
    Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
    MaskedEditBox
    PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
    CommandBar
    ListControl
    Carousel
    GanttView
    Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
    Panorama
    New Product Suggestions
    VirtualGrid
    Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
    Label
    AutoCompleteBox
    Spreadsheet
    ContextMenu
    Panel
    Visual Studio Extensions
    TitleBar
    SplitContainer
    Documentation
    Map
    DesktopAlert
    CheckedDropDownList
    ProgressBar
    MessageBox
    TrackBar
    Rotator
    SpinEditor
    CheckedListBox
    StatusStrip
    Wizard
    CollapsiblePanel
    LayoutControl
    ShapedForm
    SyntaxEditor
    TextBoxControl
    Conversational UI, Chat
    DateTimePicker
    TabbedForm
    CAB Enabling Kit
    WaitingBar
    GroupBox
    DataEntry
    ScrollablePanel
    ScrollBar
    ImageEditor
    Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
    BrowseEditor
    DataFilter
    FileDialogs
    ColorDialog
    Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
    ApplicationMenu
    RangeSelector
    CardView
    WebCam
    NavigationView
    BindingNavigator
    RibbonForm
    Styling
    Barcode
    PopupEditor
    TaskBoard
    Callout
    ColorBox
    PictureBox
    FilterView
    Accessibility
    VirtualKeyboard
    DataLayout
    Licensing
    ToastNotificationManager
    ValidationProvider
    CalculatorDropDown
    Localization
    TimePicker
    BreadCrumb
    ButtonTextBox
    FontDropDownList
    BarcodeView
    Overlay
    Security
    LocalizationProvider
    Dictionary
    TreeMap
    StepProgressBar
    SplashScreen
    Flyout
    Separator
    SparkLine
    ToolbarForm
    NotifyIcon
    DateOnlyPicker
    AI Coding Assistant
    Rating
    TimeSpanPicker
    Calculator
    OfficeNavigationBar
    TaskbarButton
    HeatMap
    SlideView
    PipsPager
    AIPrompt
    TaskDialog
    TimeOnlyPicker
    SpeechToTextButton
    SmartPasteButton
    +? more
    Top users last month
    Shiori
    Top achievements
    Rank 2
    Iron
    Tien
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Iron
    Robert
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Rob
    Top achievements
    Rank 4
    Bronze
    Bronze
    Iron
    Geoff
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
    Top users last month
    Shiori
    Top achievements
    Rank 2
    Iron
    Tien
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Iron
    Robert
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Rob
    Top achievements
    Rank 4
    Bronze
    Bronze
    Iron
    Geoff
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
    Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?