Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
374 views

I have a ListView in Details view, with ShowCheckBoxes set to true. As expected, all ListViewItems have checkboxes next to them.

Is it possible to hide (or disable) checkboxes next to certain ListViewItems? 

KKL
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Jul 2017
10 answers
347 views

We are using version 2016.3.1024.40 and i just want to clear the value.  I have tried setting the value = null and that does not work.  Standard controls that would work just fine.  There has to be a simple way to do this.  I have about 20 controls that I need to do this to.  Just want to take the value/text that is displayed and blank it out.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jul 2017
4 answers
212 views

Hi,

I'm having this error when loading a layout with a CustomAggregate.

I'm attaching the Layout XML

Daniel
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Jun 2017
3 answers
239 views
Visual Style Builder - How to add visible backgorund images on each state of RadButton

Hello.

Could you provide me with steps required to add background image and display it on a button for each Element State of RadButtonElement. I know I need to make FillPrimitive Visibility Collapsed but no Image I add displays. 

I would kindly request a list of step by step things I need to perform to archive a button that uses image and not FillPrimitive for graphics.  Please answer with as many details as possible.

I am using Telerik versions: WinForms v2010.1 504 and WinForms v2010.1 914
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Jun 2017
4 answers
303 views

Hello,

I created GridView with dataset and added two CheckBox type column. In telerik documenation, there is one method to add checkbox on Header

GridViewCheckBoxColumn includeColumn_ = new GridViewCheckBoxColumn();
           includeColumn_.DataType = typeof(int);
           includeColumn_.EnableHeaderCheckBox = true;
 
           GridViewCheckBoxColumn excludeColumn_ = new GridViewCheckBoxColumn();
           excludeColumn_.DataType = typeof(int);
         //  excludeColumn_.EnableHeaderCheckBox = true;

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Jun 2017
9 answers
234 views

Hi,

CheckBoxInHeader( http://www.telerik.com/forums/how-can-i-select-multiple-check-boxes-in-radgrid-and-select-all) sample code is not working in Windows 10 operating system , this is working in previous versions.

 

Please advise.

 

Thanks.

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Jun 2017
4 answers
1.1K+ views

1 . Is it possible to show multiple tasks on the same line in a Gantt View?
For recurring tasks we have a requirement to show each recurring instance on the same line rather than on a new line (as there could be hundreds of recurrences).

 

2. Which version of  Visual Studio support  the Telerik Gantt View? 
( I think 2008 does not support Telerik Gantt View )

 

3. How could I change GanttView Timeline as second ? Is it possible to change? 

 

Thanks , Hyeon

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jun 2017
2 answers
173 views

Hi,

Using example of Esri ShapeFile, is it possible for the element List<MapVisualElement> to give an orientation text ?

Thanks for response

 

 

TRANSEPT
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Jun 2017
1 answer
126 views

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before but I couldnt find and answer (my searches were probably including the wrong terms.)

When we initially add a datasource to a new grid, the property builder is automatically pupulated with the original columns ready for us to set properties.

I'm adding/changing columns to the datatable in my datasource. Is it possible to get the Property Builder to update the column list from the datasource without me having to add new columns manually? I don't want to lose all the properties that I've previously set.

thanks

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Jun 2017
3 answers
323 views
Hi
I have tow question 
1: when i use radgridview.print the cells content truncated is there a way to set "can grow" property to eliminate this.
2: is there a way to add a picture at the top of printed document?? or i must build a report to print a table?.
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Jun 2017
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?