Visual Studio 2019 manual Telerik Integration

0 Answers 119 Views
Forum suggestions Miscellaneous
Missing User
Missing User asked on 25 Feb 2023, 04:55 AM
I have installed telerik with Visual Studio 2022 Integration previously. Now, for some reason, my 2022 version of visual studio isn't compatible with my harware configuration so I installed Visual Studio 2019 instead. How can I manually Integrate Telerik to it? I mean how can I get telerik controls, project templates, etc in Visual Studio 2019?
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
commented on 27 Feb 2023, 05:41 AM

Hi, Subhadeep, I am really sorry to hear that you are experiencing any difficulties with Visual Studio and integrating the Telerik controls in it. However, according to the provided information it is not clear what is the exact Telerik product that you are currently using. Could you please specify that? Thus, we will set the correct product to this thread and the appropriate community would gladly assist you.
Missing User
commented on 02 Mar 2023, 03:01 PM

Telerik controls for winforms, asp.net
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
commented on 03 Mar 2023, 05:23 AM

Hi, Subhadeep,

If Visual Studio 2019 is installed after the installation process is completed for the Telerik UI for WinForms suite, you are not expected to get the controls or the respective projects templates. Feel free to uninstall the Telerik version you have and install it again. This time, VS 2019 should be detected during the installation:

https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/winforms/installation-and-upgrades/installing-on-your-computer 

Missing User
commented on 03 Mar 2023, 06:05 PM

Thanks for helping me out. The problem is resolved.

No answers yet. Maybe you can help?

Tags
Forum suggestions Miscellaneous
Asked by
Missing User
Share this question
or