This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Visual Studio 2010 Intergration not working

3 Answers 74 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Timothy DiPaula
Top achievements
Rank 1
Timothy DiPaula asked on 04 May 2010, 04:52 PM
I have recently upgraded my projects to Visual Studio 2010 I am now unable to build and sign the assemblies through Visual Studio's IDE.  I have the following steps in the Post Build event to get around this.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\OpenAccess ORM\sdk\venhance.exe" "-Assembly:$(TargetPath)"

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Bin\ildasm.exe" $(TargetPath) /out:$(TargetDir)\$(TargetName).il

"C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\ilasm.exe" $(TargetDir)\$(TargetName).il /dll /key=$(SolutionDir)Keys\Mcps.snk /output=$(TargetPath)

When will the next patch be available to correct this?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Jan Blessenohl
Telerik team
answered on 04 May 2010, 05:00 PM
Hello Timothy DiPaula,
I am working on the enhancer but still some code is missing, esp. error handling. The base stuff is working, I hope that I can get a versions out soon.

You should not use the dasm/asm way. You should switch to use sn.exe to just sign the enhanced assembly.

All the best,
Jan Blessenohl
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Timothy DiPaula
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 04 May 2010, 05:02 PM
Would you please post the correct code that should be in the post build event or a sample project.
Thanks
Jan Blessenohl
Telerik team
answered on 05 May 2010, 05:52 PM
Hello Timothy DiPaula,
sn -Ra $(TargetPath) $(SolutionDir)Keys\Mcps.snk
instead of your ildasm ilasm calls.

Sincerely yours,
Jan Blessenohl
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Timothy DiPaula
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Jan Blessenohl
Telerik team
Timothy DiPaula
Top achievements
Rank 1