This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

using failure ExecutiveDashboard 2012.02.15

1 Answer 53 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Volker
Top achievements
Rank 2
Volker asked on 13 Mar 2012, 01:02 PM
Hy, i downloaded the actual source for ExecutiveDashboard 2012.02.15.
When i Start (or compile) i get 5 errors in file i never seen with the ending .g.i.cs
there are using errors, when i implement the using in the recompile it loads the old code without the usings...
what made i wrong?

here are the 5 errors:

Fehler 1 Der Typ- oder Namespacename "RadSlider" konnte nicht gefunden werden. (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?) D:\Daten\Install\Telerik\ExecutiveDashboard\ExecutiveDashboard\obj\Debug\ColorSelector.g.i.cs 40 18 ExecutiveDashboard_SL
Fehler 2 Der Typ- oder Namespacename "RadSlider" konnte nicht gefunden werden. (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?) D:\Daten\Install\Telerik\ExecutiveDashboard\ExecutiveDashboard\obj\Debug\ColorSelector.g.i.cs 42 18 ExecutiveDashboard_SL
Fehler 3 Der Typ- oder Namespacename "RadChart" konnte nicht gefunden werden. (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?) D:\Daten\Install\Telerik\ExecutiveDashboard\ExecutiveDashboard\obj\Debug\Controls\ChartUserControl.g.i.cs 42 18 ExecutiveDashboard_SL
Fehler 4 Der Typ- oder Namespacename "RadSlider" konnte nicht gefunden werden. (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?) D:\Daten\Install\Telerik\ExecutiveDashboard\ExecutiveDashboard\obj\Debug\ColorSelector.g.i.cs 44 18 ExecutiveDashboard_SL
Fehler 5 Der Typ- oder Namespacename "RadToggleButton" konnte nicht gefunden werden. (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?) D:\Daten\Install\Telerik\ExecutiveDashboard\ExecutiveDashboard\obj\Debug\MainPage.g.i.cs 103 18 ExecutiveDashboard_SL

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Teodor
Telerik team
answered on 14 Mar 2012, 10:26 AM
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

I can give you two possible resolutions for this particular case:
  1. Try downloading the package again. When it is done, right click the .zip and click Properties. If the file is blocked, a button with Text "Unblock" will be visible. Click it and close the properties dialog. Then try running the solution again.
  2. If the files are already unblocked, try cleaning the solution before build. Also, ensure that there are not broken references in any of the projects in the solution.
Hope this helps. Let us know if the issue persists.

Regards,
Teodor
the Telerik team
Sharpen your .NET Ninja skills! Attend Q1 webinar week and get a chance to win a license! Book your seat now >>
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Volker
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Teodor
Telerik team
Share this question
or