This is not a known issue and it can be caused by different factors.
I noticed that the ID field is not created in the DataSourceSchemaModelField.
Also, in order to help us determine the issue, please advise if there are any errors in the browser console.
Additionally, I noticed that the Transport create is named $creat, check is setting it to create will change the behaviour.
Please check our runnable with the Grid with inline editing for the expected configuration:
If additional assistance is needed, please provide an information about potential errors in the console, and if possible screencast of the issue, so we can investigate further.