This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Unhandled exception

3 Answers 46 Views
HTMLPlaceHolder
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Josip
Top achievements
Rank 1
Josip asked on 27 May 2011, 03:02 PM
Hi,
i have upgraded to latest internal build, and started to experience "old" problem again.
Is this known issue?
could problem could be in HTML that I am opening (HTML is generated by IBM Lotus application) ?
tnx

Exception(s):
-------------
Type: System.Exception
Base: System.Exception
u MS.Internal.XcpImports.SetValue(IManagedPeerBase obj, DependencyProperty property, DependencyObject doh)
u MS.Internal.XcpImports.SetValue(IManagedPeerBase doh, DependencyProperty property, Object obj)
u System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetObjectValueToCore(DependencyProperty dp, Object value)
u System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetEffectiveValue(DependencyProperty property, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Object newValue)
u System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(DependencyProperty property, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, ValueOperation operation)
u System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueInternal(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, Boolean allowReadOnlySet)
u System.Windows.Controls.Control.set_DefaultStyleKey(Object value)
u System.Windows.Controls.ContentControl..ctor()
u MS.Internal.CoreTypes.GetCoreWrapper(Int32 typeId)
u MS.Internal.ManagedPeerTable.EnsureManagedPeer(IntPtr unmanagedPointer, Int32 typeIndex, Type type, Boolean preserveManagedObjectReference)
u MS.Internal.XcpImports.ConvertDO(IntPtr doPointer, Int32 typeIndex, Boolean releaseObjectReference)
u MS.Internal.XcpImports.ConvertType(CValue outVal, Int32 typeIndex, Boolean releaseObjectReference, Boolean deleteBuffer, IManagedPeerBase fromObject)
u MS.Internal.XcpImports.ConvertCValueForManagedWithType(Type propertyType, CValue& outVal, Int32 outDOType, Boolean releaseObjectReference, Boolean deleteBuffer, IManagedPeerBase fromObject)
u MS.Internal.XcpImports.GetValue(IManagedPeerBase managedPeer, DependencyProperty property)
u System.Windows.DependencyObject.GetValueInternal(DependencyProperty dp)
u System.Windows.FrameworkElement.GetValueInternal(DependencyProperty dp)
u System.Windows.FrameworkElement.get_Parent()
u Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadHtmlPlaceholder.GetRootElement()
u Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadHtmlPlaceholder.OnLayoutUpdated()
u Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadHtmlPlaceholder.<Init>b__16()

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
answered on 27 May 2011, 03:43 PM
Hi Josip,

We are not aware of such an issue with the RadHtmlPlaceholder in the latest release. Can you please elaborate on your scenario or send us a sample reproducing it, so that we can further investigate it.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Regards,
Tina Stancheva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Josip
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 31 May 2011, 03:20 PM
Hi Tina,

problem was related to this post
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/silverlight/htmlplaceholder/ie9-bug.aspx

with latest official release i did not find exceptions so i thought that bug was fixed...
now with latest internal build, i see exceptions again :(

I was not able to reproduce scenario
(it doesnt need to be Telerik Bug, it could be some problem in page ..HTML source)
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
answered on 03 Jun 2011, 03:02 PM
Hello Josip,

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce this issue on our side and this is why I am not sure what is causing it. Can you please try to isolate it in a small sample and send it to us so that we can further investigate it? Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

All the best,
Tina Stancheva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
HTMLPlaceHolder
Asked by
Josip
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
Josip
Top achievements
Rank 1