Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Thread is closed for posting
3 posts, 0 answers
  1. rd
    rd avatar
    20 posts

Posted 08 Jun 2012 Link to this post

I was using 2012.1.329.1, I upgraded to 2012.1.427.1 and start to have the following issue when compiling:

Error    146    Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
    ExceptionString:
    System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
       at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
       at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
       at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
       at Telerik.OpenAccess.Metadata.MetadataAttributesReader.PrepareMetaModelTypes(Assembly assembly)
       at Telerik.OpenAccess.Metadata.MetadataAttributesReader.ReadMetaModel(Assembly assembly)
       at Telerik.OpenAccess.Metadata.AttributesMetadataSource.<>c__DisplayClass1.<FromAssembly>b__0()
       at Telerik.OpenAccess.Metadata.AttributesMetadataSource.CreateModel()
       at Telerik.OpenAccess.Metadata.MetadataSource.GetModelCore(MetadataContainer old)
       at Telerik.OpenAccess.Sdk.Enhancer.Enhancer.CrossDomainRunImpl(AssemblyLoader assemblyLoader)
       at Telerik.OpenAccess.Sdk.Enhancer.EnhancerBase.CrossDomainRun()    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.dll    xxxxxxxxxx
  2. Jan Blessenohl
    Admin
    Jan Blessenohl avatar
    707 posts

Hi,

Usually this error shows up if there is an old OpenAccess dlls somewhere or you did not recompile everything with the new version. Can you just look if in one of your bin\debug directories is still an old version?

Kind regards,
    Jan Blessenohl
    the Telerik team
    Follow @OpenAccessORM Twitter channel to be the first one to get the latest updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs!
  3. rd
    rd avatar
    20 posts

You're rigth. I had a reference to an assembly that ws compiled with the old version.

Thanks