5 Answers, 1 is accepted
I am not sure how to reproduce this. I have attached a small video that shows how I am testing it. Could you please check it and let me know what I am doing wrong?
I am looking forward to your reply.
With some investigation on my sample, it look like it happen only when I activate the FreeFormDateTime on the RadTimePicker.
I was able to reproduce the observed issue. I have logged this issue in our Feedback Portal. You can track its progress, subscribe for status changes and add your comment to it here. I have also updated your Telerik Points.
To workaround this you need to set the Min/Max date of the provider:
I hope this will be useful. Let me know if you have additional questions.
Thanks for the workaround. It's working fine.
Last but not least, I have send a feedback about typing an hour with something like hhmm (1030 for 10:30),
But I have done a mistype on the Title (should be freeformdate and not freeformate) and I can't correct it...
I am glad that this is working fine. I have fixed the title of the item.
Should you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask.