To your questions:
- Yes, you can have vertical GridLines. Set the XIntercept
property for the GridLine which will define at which point the GridLine will Intercept the XAxis.
- This is not supported out-of-the-box. However I can suggest you two approaches:
- You can put 3 TextBlocks over the Chart Area to achive this but it's up tp you to set their position on it.
- You can use the fact that Annotations like GridLines and MarkedZones can have Labels. This means that you can create a Transaprent GridLine for example and set the Label for it in the upper-most border of the Plot Area. However you won't be able to make the Labels appear outside of the PlotArea. For more information on this approah - take a look at our help article
- To achieve this you'll need two Line Series - one for A and one for B.
the Telerik team
Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get now >>