If you have successfully logged in Telerik Platform, I can only think of one reason why you would not see the AppBuilder
commands as enabled. Can you ensure that in the Solution Explorer
hybrid project is selected - if you have opened a solution with multiple projects, the AppBuilder
commands will be enabled only in case the AppBuilder
project or any of its project files is selected.
If the issue is not caused by the selection in the Solution Explorer, we will need the following information in order to investigate the case:
- The AppBuilder logs, which you will find under the %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Logs folder. Pelase zip its contents and send them in a support ticket
- The HTTP requests AppBuilder performs when Visual Studio starts. In order to capture them, you can use Fiddler and follow these steps:
- Download Fiddler from here and install it.
- Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
- On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
- Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option and minimize Fiddler to tray.
- Run Visual Studio and open your AppBuilder project
- In Fiddler, go to File -> Save -> All Sessions, save the archive to disk. This will produce a SAZ file.
- Zip the .saz file and attach it in a support ticket
Thank you in advance for your cooperation while we investigate the cause for this behavior.