Column sizes behave erratically when setting the width on a column, particularly the first column. When we set the width on the very first column, it is barely visible... however if you try to resize it, it will expand out. Also, any other subsequent columns that have a width will also behave weirdly. Below is a simple example that demonstrates the problem:
As mentioned before, we are going to release very shortly. If there is a workaround to fixing this issue, please let us know.
Also, I tried submitting this as a support ticket, but it wouldn't let me saying "Message cannot be empty" under the 'Your message' box.