This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
I just started to use OpenAccess ORM and i like. Very easy to install and configure.
However, i am running into an issue [i have been on it for the last 3 hours] and can't figured it. I trying to simply update some customer details in my BLL using the following:
public void UpdateCustomer(CTeasy.Customer customer)
using (CTeasy.EntitiesModel dbContext = new CTeasy.EntitiesModel())
Customer customerToUpdate = this.GetCustomerByID(customer.CustomerID);
customerToUpdate.AddressLine1 = customer.AddressLine1;
customerToUpdate.AddressLine2 = customer.AddressLine2;
customerToUpdate.ZipCode = customer.ZipCode;
customerToUpdate.City = customer.City;
Telerik.OpenAccess.ContextChanges contextChanges = dbContext.GetChanges();
I am able to successfully retrieve the customer to update using the same DB context within the GetCustomerByID method so my setup is correct.
However, the SaveChanges() method is not "doing" anything in my case not even throwing an exception.
I checked with SQL Profiler and don't even see an sql update statement being executed,