This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadTileView - RadToggleButton is partially working with 2011.1.419 version - Throwing error when click on maximize.

3 Answers 30 Views
TileView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
deepak
Top achievements
Rank 1
deepak asked on 17 May 2011, 11:58 AM

Hi All,

I am using RadTileView in my project with new 2011.1.419 version - dlls.
I have 6 RadGridview inside the RadTileView.

Out of these 6 only 2 gridview is expanding and minimizing. But for others are throwing error.

Whenever i will click on "Confirmed Appointments" or "Refer HealthCare Provider" RadTileItem's RadToggleButton then it will work fine.

But if i will click on another RadTileItem  RadToggleButton like on "Pending Office Action" or "Pending Patient Action" grid then i will get and error. The error has attached with this reply.

I have checked that if i will replace all  Lager Content RadGridView like "POLGrid" with a TextBlock then the RadToggleButton  will work. But with the RadGridView it is not working. Its work only in "Confirmed Appointments" or "Refer HealthCare Provider" RadTileItem.

I have tried but unable to get the error .. The error message that iam getting is not getting.

Please help me to resolve the issue .
I have attached the code here (OT)..

Thanks
Deepak

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
answered on 20 May 2011, 09:03 AM
Hello Deepak,

Unfortunately we cannot reproduce your issue locally and we couldn't run the project you attached in your other thread. Can you please try to isolate the issue in a small sample and send it so taht we can investigate what might be causing this issue.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Greetings,
Tina Stancheva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
deepak
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 23 May 2011, 01:40 PM
Hi Tina Stancheva,

I have uploaded the small version of the project, without interaction with the Database.
 You are request to check the Dashboard page only.

The code is run fine.
But if you uncommnet the code one of the line of the below lines in "PatientAppointmentListCallBack" method of "DashboardViewModel"  then
you will get an error, which has been attached..

//**************************************************************************************************************************************
  //this.ConfirmedAppointmentList = new ObservableCollection<DashBoardAppointment>(AllAppoinmentList.Where(t => t.AppointmentStatusId == Constants.Confirmed));
                //this.PendingOfficeActionList = new ObservableCollection<DashBoardAppointment>(AllAppoinmentList.Where(t => t.AppointmentStatusId == Constants.PendingOfficeAction));
                //this.PendingPatientActionList = new ObservableCollection<DashBoardAppointment>(AllAppoinmentList.Where(t => t.AppointmentStatusId == Constants.PendingPatientActionList));
                //this.CanceledAppointmentList = new ObservableCollection<DashBoardAppointment>(AllAppoinmentList.Where(t => t.AppointmentStatusId == Constants.Cancelled));
                //this.DeclinedAppointmentList = new ObservableCollection<DashBoardAppointment>(AllAppoinmentList.Where(t => t.AppointmentStatusId == Constants.Declined));
                //this.WaitList = new ObservableCollection<DashBoardAppointment>(AllAppoinmentList.Where(t => t.AppointmentStatusId == Constants.WaitList));

//****************************************************************************************************************************

you can download the sample code from here .
url: http://64.244.59.21/ot.rar .

Thanks
Deepak.
Zarko
Telerik team
answered on 26 May 2011, 12:13 PM
Hello deepak,
Could you please try to download the Silverlight 4 2011 1 0516 version of the dlls and change your dlls with them, because when I changed the older 0419 dlls with the new ones - 0516 the exception stopped occuring? You should also set a MinimizedColumnWidth to the RadTileView and maybe change the default Transition of the RadFluidContentControl. You can examine the different transitions in the attached project.
If you need further assistance feel free to ask.

Best wishes,
Zarko
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
TileView
Asked by
deepak
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
deepak
Top achievements
Rank 1