This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadGridView doesn´t work with childWindow

2 Answers 64 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Chris Thierry
Top achievements
Rank 1
Chris Thierry asked on 17 Aug 2010, 04:04 PM
HI, I'm using a RadGridView with grouping in a silverlight childwindow, In my grid I have only one colum grouped, if I try to put the grouped column back to the grid with drag and drop, I receive an error code 4004 value does not fall within the expected range.
Thanks.

I forgot to mention that I'm using RadControls for Silverlight Q2 SP1 with VS2010
Thanks.

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Yordanka
Telerik team
answered on 18 Aug 2010, 08:35 AM
Hello Chris Thierry,

Could you give us some more details about your scenario? We tried to reproduce the exception but everything works as expected on our side. I am attaching a sample project for reference. Please, feel free to modify it in order to achieve the described error.

Best wishes,
Yordanka
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Yordanka
Telerik team
answered on 18 Aug 2010, 01:11 PM
Hi Chris Thierry,

Just a quick follow up. I have modified my project with Silverlight Child Window but still cannot get the described error.

Best wishes,
Yordanka
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
GridView
Asked by
Chris Thierry
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Yordanka
Telerik team
Share this question
or