This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadContextMenu problem in RadWindow (BETA 2011 Q1)

5 Answers 50 Views
Window
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ernstjan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ernstjan asked on 02 Mar 2011, 12:04 PM
Hi,

I don't know how to report a bug, so I thought I post it on the forum here.
Since I installed the Beta version 2011 Q1 my contextmenu's are not working anymore when I use them inside a RadWindow.

I get the following exception :

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; Zune 4.7)
Timestamp: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 10:53:37 UTC

Message: Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application Value does not fall within the expected range.   at MS.Internal.XcpImports.MethodEx(IntPtr ptr, String name, CValue[] cvData)
   at MS.Internal.XcpImports.MethodPack(IntPtr objectPtr, String methodName, Object[] rawData)
   at MS.Internal.XcpImports.UIElement_TransformToVisual(UIElement element, UIElement visual)
   at Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadContextMenu.OnIsOpenChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.RaisePropertyChangeNotifications(DependencyProperty dp, Object oldValue, Object newValue)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(DependencyProperty property, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, ValueOperation operation)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueInternal(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, Boolean allowReadOnlySet)
   at Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadContextMenu.TriggerEventFired()
   at Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadContextMenu.OnEventTriggered(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadContextMenu.OnElementWithContextMenuMouseClick(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(Int32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)
   at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, Int32 actualArgsTypeIndex, String eventName)
Line: 1
Char: 1
Code: 0

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Hristo
Telerik team
answered on 03 Mar 2011, 02:08 PM
Hi Ernstjan,

Could you send us sample application where we can reproduce this issue?

Kind regards,
Hristo
the Telerik team
Registration for Q1 2011 What’s New Webinar Week is now open. Mark your calendar for the week starting March 21st and book your seat for a walk through all the exciting stuff we ship with the new release!
Mark Reynolds
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 31 Mar 2011, 12:22 AM
I am having the same issue with the latest version 2011_1_0315 (Production Release).
Do you have any solution for this yet ?
Hristo
Telerik team
answered on 04 Apr 2011, 08:24 AM
Hi Mark,

We do not have known issues with RadContextMenu inside RadWindow.
We had an issue with RadContextMenu inside ChildWindow (Microsoft control) but it is fixed in our Latest Internal Build.

If you are using ChildWindow please download the latest LIB from your account. If you are seeing this error with RadWindow please send us sample project where we can reproduce it.

Regards,
Hristo
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Ricky Wu
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 07 Apr 2011, 06:40 PM
Hi,
    I had same error, although it is not showing when I do a proof of concept.
Hristo
Telerik team
answered on 11 Apr 2011, 08:49 AM
Hi Ricky,

If you could send us your project we will investigate what is causing this issue.
In order to attach files you have to open a support ticket.

All the best,
Hristo
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Window
Asked by
Ernstjan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Hristo
Telerik team
Mark Reynolds
Top achievements
Rank 1