I created a solution and tried to build a program from zero according to Silverlight SalesDashboard Demo. I used OpenAccess to generate Domain Model. Database northwind comes from the Demo.
I noticed the employee class in Employees.generated.cs includes the below two fields:
private IList<Employee> employees1 = new List<Employee>();
[Collection(InverseProperty = "ReportsTo")]
public virtual IList<Employee> Employees1
private IList<Order> orders = new List<Order>();
[Collection(InverseProperty = "Employee")]
public virtual IList<Order> Orders
Then I wrote WCF service according to demo and added it into Shell project as service reference. When testing functions such as GetRepresentatives, I would get error "The remote server returned an error: NotFound" at
_args, result))); <
Seems the type Employee cannot be recognized. I tried many ways, finally, I removed the above two fields. The error disappeared. But I don't know why.