This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Problem with Expression Blend VS2015

1 Answer 37 Views
TimePicker
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ricardo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ricardo asked on 10 Oct 2015, 06:59 PM

Hello I'm developing an app for UWP I added the libraries to use in my project, but the designer or Expression Blend always crashes when I try to modify the properties of the RadTimePicker control.

I'll show you the screen capture of this error.

do you know how I can solve this issue?

Thank you

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavel R. Pavlov
Telerik team
answered on 16 Oct 2015, 11:56 AM
Hi Ricardo,

Please accept our apology for the delayed answer on this question. We tested a simple scenario using the RadTimePicker control in new project created in Blend and it seems that the code works as expected. Our set up is Windows 10 PC + Blend 2015 and our Latest official release of the UWP suite of controls (manual installation). 

However, it your setup is the same most probably the issue is caused by other factors. Currently we are not aware for any reasons that may cause such exception. This is why we would ask you to provide us with additional details about your application. Any details that can help us recreate your exact scenario on our side are welcome (e.g. code in pages, pictures, descriptions)

Regards,
Pavel R. Pavlov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
TimePicker
Asked by
Ricardo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Pavel R. Pavlov
Telerik team
Share this question
or